Pre-Workout Gummies… Delicious & Effective
How To Make Pre-Workout Gummy Bears
Sick of chugging down pre-workout drinks? Crave candy but don’t want to derail your diet?
Give this pre-workout gummy bear recipe a try! You’ll find yourself ready to kill your workout while satisfying your cravings, making these pre-workout gummy bears ideal when following a cutting or low calorie diet.
When it comes to making your pre-workout gummy bears there’s two ingredients lists – one for the base ingredients required to actually make gummy bears, and the other is essentially deciding upon your choice of poison.
There’s a number of different stimulants and supplements that can be consumed in your pre-workout gummies, select what works best for you and what caters to your goals and add it in!
If you’re adding multiple supplements to your pre-workout gummies I recommend making double the batch listed below in order to mix your powders in properly.
The Basic Ingredients
- 3 Packets unflavored gelatin
- 1 Packet kool aid powder or similiar
- Your choice of stimulant
- Gummy bear molds or similiar
- 1 pouring bowl
- 1/3 cup water
The Optional Ingredients
- Pour 1\3 cup of cold water into the shatter proof bowl and slowly mix in all three gelatin packets. Make sure not to rush and dissolve all powder. After gelatin is added mix in 1 packet of kool aid powder until dissolved.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let mixture rest for 10 minutes.
- While waiting, fill a medium sized pot with water and set to medium heat. Set the shatter proof bowl into the pot and wait for mixture to melt stirring occasionally. Dont stir too much or it will add air to the mixture and cause the candy to be cloudy.
- When mixture is mostly liquid, add your preworkout ingredients and stir.
- When mixture is completely runny, pour evenly into molds and set in fridge for 1-2 hours before removing.