My High Calorie Bulking Breakfast
- Oats/Muesli (1 cup)
- Protein powder (1 scoop)
- Banana (1, sliced)
- Blueberries (1 cup)
- Peanut butter (1 tablespoon)
- Honey (1 tablespoon)
- Place 1 cup of oats or muesli into a bowl
- Add in your scoop of protein powder and combine
- Add in water and stir until sufficiently moist (we’re not making a soup!)
- Add in 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and mix
- Add sliced banana and blueberries on top
- Drizzle with your honey
Put Your Spin On My Bulking Breakfast (Adjusting Quantities)
Too many calories?
Not enough calories?
If you’d like more carbohydrates add an extra cup of oats (+30 grams of carbohydrates).
Want to keep your fat intake low? Ditch the peanut butter.
Want more protein? Add in an extra scoop of whey protein powder (+31 grams of protein).
I’ve manipulated the macronutrients of my high calorie bulking breakfast more times then I can remember, and it tastes delicious every single time.