WHO AM I?
I’m a fitness enthusiast and published author.
Here’s a glimpse into my story thus far…
I graduated high school with no direction in life and a frail physique weighing in at a mere 135lbs, I was unhappy with essentially all aspects of my life.
Then one day it all changed.
I finally realised that I am the only one to blame, when I looked in the mirror that day I realised that I had connected the dots, that the life I was currently living was the end result of all the decisions I had made leading up to that day.
Every time I chose to play Xbox instead of hitting the gym, every time I slept in instead of waking up to study and make something of myself lead me to where I currently was.
From that day forward I took ownership of my actions, I began to hit the gym multiple times per week, I applied for scholarships and successfully had my tuition paid for in full, I read books, TONS of books on everything to do with the mind and body.
I transformed my body from a skinny fat 135lbs with 18% body fat to a solid 192lbs at 8% body fat.
I became qualified in a field I was passionate about.
I founded several online businesses that allow me to pursue ideas and projects in my life that I am passionate about without having to constantly worry about money.
I published several eBooks explaining the training and dieting techniques I used to achieve the body I have today.
I learnt a plethora of new information on dieting and fitness by reading and applying what I read, to find out what does work and what doesn’t work, because as I’m sure you’ve noticed the health and fitness industry is full of non-sense claims and BS. I found out what was true and what worked for me and applied that knowledge.
And you bet I had fun during the whole process.
If my transformation sounds like something you’d also like to achieve it’s time to get reading! I offer 100% no bullshit advice on all topics health, fitness, dieting and motivation on this site.
WHAT IS IGNORE LIMITS?
The purpose of Ignore Limits is to provide you, the reader with the necessary tools and information to transform both your body and mind to the next level, don’t settle for average or stop at the limits, become the best person you can be in all aspects of life.
On this website, I will openly and passionately share all of the tools, resources and strategies I have used and currently use to improve my physique and mindset, these will work wonders for you too.
If you’ve found this site I suspect you’re like me and living an average suppressed life with low Testosterone and zero ambitions does not appeal to you.
- You want to build a lean, muscular spartan warrior physique that commands respect.
- You want to forge an unbreakable mindset and discipline to match.
- You have big goals and ambitions in this life, from the bench press to the boardroom
When I started off as a skinny, frail confused 135lb teenager I wasted more money on incompetent personal trainers that supposedly knew how to gain muscle and supplements that don’t work.
I don’t want you to have to waste your time and go through all that bullshit.
I don’t want you to waste your money on the lies and empty promises that supplement companies and membership websites feed you.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OF OUT IGNORE LIMITS
If you like what I’m all about then let’s get started!
Claim your 3 FREE Reports
Ready to get started? My 3 free reports have already helped over 7500 average guys transform their physiques, now it’s time for me to help you…
- 11 Tips To Make Cutting To Singlet Digit Body Fat Easy (how to effortlessly get shredded)
- 14 Bodybuilding Myths That Are Killing Your Progress (you'll likely hear personal trainers spreading these myths in your gym)
- 20 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Lifting (don't waste time making these huge mistakes that I did!)
Enter your email address in the Subscribe box in the right sidebar at the top of the page and within a few seconds you’ll have your 3 FREE reports sitting in your inbox, you’ll also receive updates and news from me periodically that I keep specifically for members of my email list – best of all it’s 100% free.
I recommend checking out the archives page as I’ve published OVER 900 blog posts loaded with actionable advice for you.
However, if you’re short on time you can jump straight into the most popular posts as below.
My Transformation Explained
- How To Train & Gain – The Workout Regime I Used To Gain 65lbs of Lean Muscle (part 1 of 3)
- How To Eat To Gain Muscle – The Dieting Principles I Used To Pack On 65 Lean Pounds (part 2 of 3)
- No BS Muscle Building Supplements I Used To Go From Skinny To Jacked (part 3 of 3)
- Building My Body – How I Went From Skinny To Jacked (and you can too!)
Flagship Articles On Building Muscle Mass
- Do Bodyweight Exercises Build Muscle Mass & Strength?
- How To Make Your Own Potent Prison Style Pre Workout Supplement
- How To Build Triceps of Steel
- The Truth About Rep Ranges For Optimal Muscle Growth
- The Secret Solution For Cannonball Shoulders
- The Vitamin D Down Low – Improve Your Performance With D
- The 4 Most Common Chest Training Mistakes
- The Ultimate Pre Workout Ritual
Flagship Articles On Fat Loss
- How To Increase Vascularity – The 6 Keys To Badass Vascular Arms & Legs
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Fat
- The Most Ineffective Way To Lose Weight – Are You Making These Common Mistakes?
Flagship Articles On Dieting
- Does GOMAD Work? The GOMAD Diet For Bodybuilding
- The Ultimate Guide To The IIFYM ‘If It Fits Your Macros’ Diet
Flagship Articles On Motivation
- How To Kick Ass in 2015 (And Why Most Resolutions Fail)
- Start Your Day With Greatness
- Unlock The Alpha – 3 Traits To Man Up In A World of Wimps
- The Secret Behind WD-40 – A Tale Of Success, Failure And The Process
- Burn Your Boats – The Secret To Success
Flagship Articles On Productivity & Lifestyle
- Hack Your Productivity Now – How To Become A Disciplined Ultra Producer
- Define Your Fears, Not Your Goals (a lesson in stoicism)
- 7 Ancient Rules For A Simple, Successful Spartan Life
- Optimizing Sleep For Gains & Productivity
- The Art Of The Cold Shower – Raise Your Testosterone + More
Then head on over to the Resources page in order to see the tools I recommend you utilize on your journey (I NEVER recommend a product, service or book I haven’t personally used and found value in).
If you’ve still got questions feel free to fill out the contact form here and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.