Late last year I did a poll on what the readers of Ignore Limits would like to see more of.
Very quickly it became clear to me that fat loss was the topic that first and foremost required attention.
Fat loss is made out to be this mystical journey which one can only conquer via endless hours in the gym chained to a treadmill with a team of personal trainers and more supplements than any one man should own.
Some guys have been told (or have told themselves) that they cant lose fat due to their genetics or metabolism.
Prior to putting pen to paper I was unsure whether to put my comprehensive knowledge, experience and research together into a blog post or course/product. After spending some time cruising through fat loss, weight loss and body recomposition books on Amazon it was clear that I HAD to write a book.
90% of the books I uncovered on Amazon were either:
a) preaching incorrect or contradictory advice
b) written by an author who needs to lose weight themselves
c) rehashed articles from mens health & fitness websites
c) used as a ‘vehicle’ to sell you the author’s coaching program or workout regiment course at an extravagant additional cost
d) boring and monotonous to digest
And here’s where my book, F.U. Fat is different…
For the past 5 years I have walked the walk – my results speak for themselves. If I wasn’t confident I could get you the same results I wouldn’t have written the book.
F.U. Fat is the final product, there’s no upsells. Everything you need to know and all actionable advice is contained within this one book – I don’t try to sell you a course, coaching or any ridiculous supplement line in the book.
The techniques I share with you are from my own personal experience (i.e. I do/have done all methods discussed) as well as a plethora of referenced studies to back up claims and recommendations.
There is no filler. The book is 140~ pages long on Amazon Kindle. I had no intended length in mind – I said and discussed everything that needed to be said and eliminated any repetitive or unnecessary information. I did not attempt to reach a certain word count or page number, when a book is intentionally dragged out it’s easy to tell.
Prior to hitting the ‘publish’ button I issued just shy of 50 copies of this book to friends, family, training partners, other fitness bloggers etc. and clarified and ironed out any unclear areas.
- The Truth About Fat Loss That You Haven’t Been Told
- The 2 Essential Keys To Success On Your Fat Loss Journey
- 23 Fat Loss Myths Fried – Debunking The Lies, Broscience & Wives Tales
- Understanding Energy In Vs. Energy Out
- How To Reduce Stress To Lose More Fat
- How To Lose Fat Without Counting Every Calorie You Eat (YES, It’s Possible!)
- Divulging The Popular Diets – Including Intermittent Fasting, Paleo, Ketogenic & More!
- A Look Into Supplements And The Only 2 Supplements That WILL Help You Burn More Fat
- My Methods To Reduce Bloating & Water Weight To Reveal That Lean, Dry Physique
- Workout Regimes (That Are Actually Enjoyable!) Designed To Obliterate Fat
- How To Track Your Progress Correctly
- My Personal Tricks & Techniques To Remain Sane & Keep The Fat Loss Furnace Burning
- Useful Links, Referenced Studies, A Glossary Defining The Must Know Terms (No Broscience)